Big Brother
Big Brother is Watching You!

First off, I want to say that Stewie Griffin is my idol. If you don't know who he is, i've got a better idea for you: Let's go play "swallow the stuff under the sink."
...World Domination... :) Some of his Quotes:
1.Stewie: You! Fetch me my copy of the Wall Street Journal! You two, fight to the death!
2.Stewie to his mother: Damn you vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your vile womb.
Ok... enought of that. Stewie is great but he should get all the attention here. He is just a vile cartoon. Damn you TV!


First off, I want to say that Stewie Griffin is my idol. If you don't know who he is, i've got a better idea for you: Let's go play "swallow the stuff under the sink."
...World Domination... :) Some of his Quotes:
1.Stewie: You! Fetch me my copy of the Wall Street Journal! You two, fight to the death!
2.Stewie to his mother: Damn you vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your vile womb.
Ok... enought of that. Stewie is great but he should get all the attention here. He is just a vile cartoon. Damn you TV!
Ever heard the phrase: "Stick it to the man"?

How is everybody doing? <--- You are probably thinking... "Well, but I can't answer you now." I have something to say to you: You can post a comment!
This picture was taken here in the apartment... i was testing my camera with a black set me and my cousin did, it looks great! This is a fuzzy, blur picture, that sucks :P
Damn you vile woman!
I knew you were going to miss him.


2 Comments:
whats up oscarin ... everything cool over there ? hoping we can play aoe again ? ha ha ha
greetings friend
dont forget to breathe :)
q onda oscarrr
bueno espero q estes muy bn por alla
cuidate mucho
y portate bn jajaja
Publicar un comentario
<< Home