sábado, enero 14, 2006

Disney Infection

A smile grew in my face, when the word "Disney" I heard. It was a psychological infection, it began with the smile but then my ears began to grow. I found myself having very long ears, they were longer than those of a dog! I couldn't believe it... I tried to cover those enourmous ears with a very big, green hat... but it was all useless, a stupid laugh came out of my mouth and i turned into what I remember to be Goofy.

I tryied to fight this mental aggression, it was hard but my imagination brought enough things into the material world. Goofy died in me. Darkness took over.


My first visit to Disney World felt as though my mind was trying to escape. Without my inner light, I would be dead by now.

It is just an exaggeration...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

im in love

11:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

but not of u
jaja
daaaaaaaaa
q onda sonzo.. espero q estes mui bien
esta bien padree tu tareaaa eh =)
me enamore de un chavo.. cuando regreses despues de años te invito a mi boda... sale vale

11:25 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home