Still movement

Playing with a camera is great and very fun. It was very pleasing to be out in a full moon night shooting moments that will no longer exist, only as stills. It was hard to decide which pictures to put in here, but here I present what I think where the best three takes of the night.
I will not talk about the pictures because that would be a crime. An image is best described by the eye of each I. Or by the I of each eye. I know you agree with me on that one.

I only have to say something about this one. If you see it closely you can think of it as one of the eyes of God blinking. He glanced humanity for an instant.

Don't be surprised. I haven't burned anything since the other day, I'm being a lot more careful now. I hope you enjoy my art as much as my popcorn incident.

0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home